1/1 Photo of Spicy Crab Sushi Casserole
A fast and easy way to get sushi flavor without all the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked sticky rice
- 10 ounces imitation crabmeat, about 1/2 a bag
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (more for spicier, less for more mild)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1/4-1/2 cup Nori Goma Furikake (any kind of furikake will do, experiment to see how much you like to use)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1Flatten the rice 1 1/2 inches thick in an 11x7 dish (any dish that is roughly this size will work).
- 2Shake furikake evenly over the rice.
- 3In a separate bowl, shred imitation crab flakes into 1/4 inch slivers.
- 4Add mayo, sriracha sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper to crab flakes, mix well.
- 5Spread crab mixture evenly over the rice and nori.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Crab Sushi Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 707.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nori Goma Furikake