Recipe by MsKittyKat
This is a favorite at our office pot lucks. Everyone seems to enjoy it.
Top Review by Chef RZ Fan
We liked this a lot. I used Fat Free everything and about 1/4 yellow onion in place of the green. I also doubled the garlic. We used celery and carrot sticks for dippers. DH raved on about it so it goes in my Faves and Raves book. Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, drained (can use more or less to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise well (I use a hand mixer to get it super smooth).
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Allow to chill for at least a half hour before serving to give the flavors a chance to blend together.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or crostini.
- This is also good made with either tuna or smoked salmon (could probably also use canned salmon, but I've never tried it that way).
- Dip could be warmed in a 350 degree oven if a warm dip is preferred.