Recipe by AmyZoe
I found this in Taste of the Holidays (Idaho Press Tribune), and it's good stuff. I ate mine on hot buttered garlic bread and substituted imitation lobster for crab. I also heated the dip in the oven. Recipe is posted as written and courtesy of Velma Van Vanblaricom, Caldwell, Idaho. Thank you Velma!
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml instant minced onion
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml instant minced garlic
- 2.46 ml red pepper sauce or 2.46 ml hot pepper sauce
- 453.59 g imitation crabmeat
- crackers or vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, minced onion, lemon juice, white wine, minced garlic, red pepper or hot pepper sauce, and cream cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in crab meat and mix well.
- Cover and microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm.