1/1 Photo of Spicy Crab Cakes With Key Lime Mustard Sauce
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Who doesn't like crab cakes? I found this on another site and the photo looked so amazing I just had to save this recipe. Cooking time is approximately 10 minutes..........the extra 60 minutes is for the refrigeration time required (prior to frying).
My Private Note
crab ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
KEY LIME MUSTARD SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1Pick over the crabmeat to remove any shell or cartilage, trying not to break up the chunks too much.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the butter and olive oil. Moisten hands with a little water and shape the mixture into eight fat ball-like cakes. (They will flatten slightly during cooking.) Place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3While crab cakes are in the fridge, prepare sauce. Combine all ingredients, mix well and chill.
- 4In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil over medium-high heat. Carefully lay the crab cakes into the butter and oil and fry until crusty and browned, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with sauce.
- 6Serve hot, with Key Lime Mustard Sauce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Crab Cakes With Key Lime Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 604.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: