- 375 g fresh crabmeat or 375 g canned crabmeat
- 250 g mashed potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry paste
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice and rind of
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crabmeat, potatoes, onions, coriander, curry paste, lemon rind and juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into 18 cakes.
- Dip each cake in flour then egg then breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan (you may need more oil if not using non-stick).
- Cook in batches over medium heat until golden.
- Serve hot with salad.