Recipe by kjonann
Spicy Cheddar, bacon & ranch dip. This dip is a family favorite. It goes great on chips, crackers or rolled up in tortillas to make pin wheels, u can add some to mashed potatoes to spice them up a bit (my favorite), use your imagination!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 ounce ranch dip mix
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sour cream and ranch together in a medium size bowl.
- Then add the other ingredients and stir!
- You can omit the jalapeno if you don't prefer the spice or take out the seeds and veins for a milder flavor.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving,
- I prefer to make it the night before.
- Then enjoy.