Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with tortilla chips or as a relish with grilled beef or chicken.
- 2 (17 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a non-aluminum bowl; add cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring often.