Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Spicy addictive dip for any occassion. Given to me by my aunt. Not for calorie counters!
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 15 ounces white corn (drained)
- 8 ounces jalapenos (drained and diced)
- tortilla chips
- combine butter and cream cheese in the microwave until smooth, stirring frequently.
- add corn and jalepenos to the butter and cream cheese mixture and stir together.
- transfer to a small crockpot to keep warm.
- serve with tortilla chips.
Excellent dip. Made it for a church social and it went very quickly. Thanks for a great new dip recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2010.