Jaime Burris's Note:
One time while watching the food network I saw this really great corn dip recipe. Well, I didn't have any of the ingredients, so I improvised and this is what I cam up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- 3Add butter.
- 4add garlic and corn.
- 5saute for about 3 minutes.
- 6add cayanne pepper and cook another 5 minute.
- 7Place corn mixture into a deep oven bowl.
- 8Add mayo and stir until well combined stir in one cup of cheese.
- 9bake for 10 minute.
- 10place the rest of the cheese on the top of the dip.
- 11heat under the broiler until cheese starts to turn a golden brown.
- 12serve with frito corn chips or potato chips.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Corn Dip
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 71.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: