Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One time while watching the food network I saw this really great corn dip recipe. Well, I didn't have any of the ingredients, so I improvised and this is what I cam up with.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen sweet corn, thawed,do not use canned
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Add butter.
- add garlic and corn.
- saute for about 3 minutes.
- add cayanne pepper and cook another 5 minute.
- Place corn mixture into a deep oven bowl.
- Add mayo and stir until well combined stir in one cup of cheese.
- bake for 10 minute.
- place the rest of the cheese on the top of the dip.
- heat under the broiler until cheese starts to turn a golden brown.
- serve with frito corn chips or potato chips.