Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a little twist on your standard nachos. Makes a good snack because it is quick and simple to make, a little or a lot. From "Real Simple" magazine.
- 6 -7 ounces tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cured chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, then spread out tortila chips; layer with cheese, chorizo, and corn.
- Bake at 450 degrees F until the cheese melts, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Top with jalapenos and serve.
Yum! The corn and chorizo was a great addition. Pickled jalapeno isn't widely available locally so I used a tomato / chili based salsa instead.