Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Well, I made this today afternoon for lunch and it was pretty good.
- 2 cups boiled corn kernels
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1⁄4 tablespoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash sugar
- Heat the oil.
- Add onion, green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- When the onion softens, add the seasoning powders.
- Add boiled corn kernels.
- Heat for a couple of minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add cilatro, lime juice and sugar.
- I think this can be served as a side dish or like I served it - with Indian bread.
- *I microwave my frozen corn.