Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm always trying different coleslaw recipes and this one is a favorite! You can buy the precut coleslaw from the grocery store if you want to save some prep time!
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Toss cabbage, onion, carrot and parsley until well mixed.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar and seasonings.
- Stir to mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss gently to mix.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.