Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From website AOL Food.
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 head green cabbage, shredded
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 -3 jalapeno chiles, stemmed, seeded & cut in very thin strips
- In a large bowl, combine liquids, salt and cilantro with a wisk.
- Toss with the remaining ingredients to evenly coat with the dressing.