1/1 Photo of Spicy Cold Soba Noodles
I make this quite often. We love it; it has the right amount of spiciness, and you can adjust the spiciness to fit your tastes. We also use this sauce as a dip for spring rolls or egg rolls, or as a sauce for broccoli or other stir fried Asian vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat soy sauce until reduced by half.
- 2Turn to low and add molasses.
- 3Warm briefly and transfer to bowl.
- 4Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
- 5Add salt to taste.
- 6Boil noodles about 3 minutes.
- 7Drain and plunge in ice water.
- 8Drain and rinse.
- 9Combine with sauce and chill.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cold Soba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2414.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: