1/2 Photos of Spicy Cold Garlic Shrimp
2 hrs 10 mins
From my hand written cards in my recipe box-unknown source.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add garlic and onion and cook over low heat for 3 minutes without browning the garlic.
- 3Add shrimp and pepper flakes.
- 4Increase heat to medium and cook, tossing constantly, 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink and begin to curl.
- 5Transfer shrimp and sauce to bowl.
- 6Add lemon juice, salt and parsley; toss well and cover.
- 7Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cold Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 775.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g