From my hand written cards in my recipe box-unknown source.
Make and share this Spicy Cold Garlic Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and onion and cook over low heat for 3 minutes without browning the garlic.
- Add shrimp and pepper flakes.
- Increase heat to medium and cook, tossing constantly, 3 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink and begin to curl.
- Transfer shrimp and sauce to bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt and parsley; toss well and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to blend flavors.