Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great buttery recipe for codfish. I found this on the website for the New York Seafood Council and tried it last night. It was super good and easy to make. I didn't baste as directed because I wasn't sure if the crumbs were supposed to be spooned over the top of the fish or not. I also had to cook mine a little longer, but it came out great.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on bottom of a greased, shallow baking dish.
- Place cod on top of crumbs.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
- Bake uncovered in 450* oven@ 10 minute per inch thickness of fish, basting several times.
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.