Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty Thai Lamb recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 16 lamb cutlets
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, roasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon szechwan pepper, roasted and ground
- 1 large green chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaf
- 2 red shallots or 2 golden shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Combine coconut cream with oyster sauce and brush onto lamb cutlets.
- Mix shredded coconut and spices together in a bowl and coat lamb cutlets with this mixture.
- Barbecue on medium to high heat until coconut is golden and crispy and lamb is cooked pink, about 7-8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients except yoghurt in a food processor and process to a paste.
- Add the yoghurt and process briefly.
- Arrange cutlets on serving platter and drizzle sauce over the top.