Spicy Coconut Lamb Cutlets With Mint and Green Chilli Sauce
- Combine coconut cream with oyster sauce and brush onto lamb cutlets.
- Mix shredded coconut and spices together in a bowl and coat lamb cutlets with this mixture.
- Barbecue on medium to high heat until coconut is golden and crispy and lamb is cooked pink, about 7-8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients except yoghurt in a food processor and process to a paste.
- Add the yoghurt and process briefly.
- Arrange cutlets on serving platter and drizzle sauce over the top.