C in PA's Note:
This recipe came from a combination of a few recipes. I love spicy foods, and wanted to find a nut recipe that had plenty of spice. These are great for get-togethers or just to snack on. I like to use the deluxe nut mix that doesn't have any peanuts. Better make sure you have plenty of cold drinks on hand!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk egg white and water together until foamy.
- 2Pour over nuts in bowl.
- 3Place nuts in strainer and strain for 3 minutes.
- 4Place into brown paper lunch bag.
- 5Mix all spices together in small bowl while draining nuts.
- 6Pour worcestershire sauce over nuts and add spices to bag.
- 7Shake until well coated.
- 8Place on baking sheet.
- 9Bake 15 minutes at 275, stirring once.
- 10Lower heat to 225 and bake 30 minutes more, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 11Cool and enjoy.
- 12Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cocktail Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.5
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: