Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) can minced clams, in clam juice drained (reserve 2 tbls. clam juice)
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon lea and perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all in bowl and mix well.
- Recipe can be doubled and tripled!
This dip is perfect! Thanks for sharing.
YUM! Love the addition of the onions. I only recently even tried clam dip. This version is a keeper. I served with cracked black pepper crackers. Thanks Handsome!