Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great on a butterflied leg cut. Marinate meat for at least two hours for best flavor. Try it on chicken or beef.
- 12 ounces beer, amber ale
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oranges, juice and zest of
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, grated
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 -4 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar or 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender, pureeing until onions and garlic are liquified. Reserve one cup for basting, and use remainder as a marinade for lamb.