1/2 Photos of Spicy Citrus Grilled Shrimp
Recipe Reader's Note:
This is a very simple marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shrimp in large sealable plastic bag.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
- 3Pour over shrimp and seal bag.
- 4Marinate for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile preheat barbeque grill on high heat.
- 6Remove shrimp from bag and pat dry.
- 7Lightly oil the grill and place shrimp directly on grill.
- 8Cook for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Citrus Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 169.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.8 g