Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- orange slice
- Put chicken in a shallow glass dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the next 11 ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 375°; spray a rack in a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade).
- Bake, uncovered, 35-45 minutes, brushing with marinade every 15 minutes, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Discard any remaining marinade; garnish with orange slices.