Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, great for brunch
- 2 -3 cups ice
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups vodka
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Muddle ice, lemon wedges, horseradish, jalapeno, and salt n the bottom of a pitcher.
- Add vodka, tomato juice, and worchestershire and stir to combine.
- Refridgerate immedately, or pour into glasses over ice and serve.
This is not what I think a bloody mary should taste like. To me, it tasted like cocktail sauce.
This is a great drink!! I used fresh horseradish in it The horseradish has only 3 ingredients in it. Horseradish root, vinegar and salt. It is good. I am going to make this again using creamy horseradish and see what the difference is Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Spring '08.