Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Potatoes, spinach, and chickpeas. The cinnamon and cayenne pepper give this dish a really interesting flavor.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, liquid included
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk, plain or 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine ingredients in a pan.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is absorbed and the potatoes break apart easily with a fork.