Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the SPICY CILANTRO LIME salad dressing from Pick Up Stix. I found this recipes in Orange County Register, Saturday, October 14, 2006. It is fairly close to the original but not enough to be called a 'copycat'.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic (1 clove)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, mustard, both peppers and cumin in small bowl and whisk to combine. Add olive oil and whisk again until well-blended.
- Store in cruet or glass jar in the refrigerator. Spicy Cilantro Lime Dressing will keep 5 days.