Recipe by Jess N
Serve this dip with pita, pita chips, veggie sticks, or crackers.
Top Review by Soup Lady
I am so sorry to say that this did not turn out for me. It came out completely soupy and runny. I tried to dip a cracker in it to at least get a feel for the flavor and it just was not good. I would definitely recommend that anyone who wants to try this recipe drain the chickpeas.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained (reserve the liquid)
- 1⁄4 cup packed cilantro leaf
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans and 1/4-1/3 cup of the reserved liquid, cilantro, lemon juice, jalapenos, olive oil, garlic, cumin and salt in food processor; cover.
- Process until smooth. Add more liquid to make it the consistency that you like.
- Serve immediately or put in fridge for later.