Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was created for my girlfriend, who loves Mexican food and wanted burgers one night.
Make and share this Spicy Chorizo Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the meat and the peppers together until the peppers are more or less evenly distributed. Shape the meat into 5in patties.
- Place the patties in a pan with sides, and put into the oven for 18 minutes.
- While the meat is cooking, butter one side of each of the tortillas, and place them on a cookie sheet butter side out with the cheese between them, making 4 "cheese sandwiches".
- After the meat cooks for about 12 minutes, flip the patties. Place the tortillas in the oven.
- After 5 minutes, the tops of the tortillas should be crispy, so flip them.
- Remove the patties when done to your liking, leave the tortillas in until both sides are crispy, flipping when needed.
- Assemble the burgers, using sour cream and guacamole as toppings. You can add extra cheese, peppers, onions, anything you want.