- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons jalapenos (canned or jarred, sliced and drained)
- 12 olives, optional pimento stuffed (or more)
- 1 tomatoes
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- toss with tortilla chip pieces.
- In a second bowl, combine taco sauce, lime juice, cilantro.
- Whisk in olive oil in a slow stream until dressing is combines.
- toss salad with dressing to combine and coat ingredients evenly.
- serve with a smile!