Recipe by tzeitelandpaul
I got this recipe from allrecipes.com and modified it for my vegan family. We had these with some our favorite toppings (pickles, onion, tomato, romaine and spicy mustard). Great with sweet potato fries & a salad! All I can say is YUMMY!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) package Lightlife Gimme Lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 slices soy mozzarella cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425
- and lightly oil baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except cheese.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Cook burgers for at least 20 minutes (10 on each side).
- Place the cheese slices on the burger about 2 minutes before they are ready.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favorite fixings!