Recipe by txzuckerbaeckerin
One of my favorites: I got it from the back of a promotional flyer for Tabasco's Chipotle Sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 15 seconds, or until the fragrance is released.
- Remove from heat to cool lightly.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and boil once more.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Set aside 1/2 cup to serve at the table.
- Use remainder to marinate poultry, meat and seafood before grilling.
- Discard used marinade.