This tender chicken is slightly sweet & spicy! You can kick it up by adding an extra chipotle pepper and you can leave the seeds in. Cooking time depends on how thick the breast are.
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon honey dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 2 scallions, white and green chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and garnishes. Reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish with diced red peppers and cilantro.