Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe when I wanted something chili-like but didn't have any beans!
- 2 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 13 1⁄4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 ounces chipotle chili seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Break spaghetti in half and cook according to box directions.
- While pasta is cooking, brown the ground beef in a large skillet (LARGE - an electric skillet might be best).
- Add chili seasoning, peppers, and both cans tomato sauce to skillet. Mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix with cooked pasta and serve immediately.