Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious recipe that uses all Chinese ingridients, but is easily prepared with a conventional oven. My last recipe had way too much fat and salt, so I lightned it up.
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 12 garlic cloves, Pressed
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, Chopped Fine
- 1⁄2 ounce gingerroot, Grated
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingridients except for chicken in a large bowl and mix together.
- Dip the chicken in and thoroughly coat each side.
- Place chicken in baking dish and pour the remaining sauce on top of the chicken.
- For maximum flavor, marinate for 2-3 hours at room temperature. If you are in a rush, you may skip this step.
- Bake at 375 degrees farenheit for 45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.