1/1 Photo of Spicy Chinese Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 38 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Always in the kitchen Connie's Note:
This easy recipe is one of my favorite dinners for company. Leaving out the red pepper flakes, makes it a dish for anyone. Presented on a platter over rice, it looks very appealing. It is equally as good made on the grill, or in the oven. It originally came from a syndicated column in our local newspaper. Prep time includes marinading.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In heavy duty freezer Ziploc bag, mix soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oil, garlic, sugar and red pepper flakes.
- 2Add tenderloins and stir to coat all over.
- 3Seal and refrigerate at least 1 to 3 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
- 4Preheat oven to 500°F.
- 5Line small roasting pan with foil.
- 6Spray a cooling or cooking rack with nonstick spray, and place on top of pan.
- 7Place tenderloins on rack.
- 8SAVE MARINADE.
- 9Place meat in preheated oven.
- 10Roast 9 to 10 minutes.
- 11Turn and roast 9 to 10 minutes more.
- 12Check temperature in thickest part of meat.
- 13It should read approx 160°F.
- 14Remove from oven, and allow meat to stand 8 minutes.
- 15Meanwhile pour marinade from bag into saucepan.
- 16Rinse the bag with the 1/2 cup of water.
- 17Add to saucepan.
- 18Bring to low boil.
- 19Boil slowly for 5 to 6 minutes.
- 20Right before ready to serve, add butter to sauce; stir.
- 21Slice meat into 1/4 inch slices.
- 22Place on hot rice.
- 23Spoon marinade sauce over meat and rice.
- 24Top with green onions.
- 25Note: This can be cooked on the grill also.
- 26Cook until temperature reaches 150 to 160°F.
- 27You can also cook in oven for 6 minutes each side, and then toss on a gas grill for a few minutes for a outdoor flavor.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chinese Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.8
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.7 mg
- Sodium 1885.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 42.0 g