Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of Dave Lieberman's recipes that I got from the Food Network. I made them for my Superbowl party and they were a big hit! The cilantro dressing is so good.
- 40 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five spice powder
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle with five-spice powder, cayenne, salt and pepper. Rub mixture into all of the wings until well dispersed.
- Place wing pieces, skin side up, on a baking sheet. Roast for about 25 minutes or until cooked through, browned and crispy.
- Prepare sauce by combining all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth and well-combined. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Serve alongside hot wings.