jordana sarrell's Note:
This is one of my favorite dishes. It has a really good kick. Make sure not to overcook the eggplant because then it will get mushy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Spicy Sauce Ingredients.
- 2Cut up chicken to desired size.
- 3Peel eggplant and cut up to desired size.
- 4Deep fry eggplant submerged in Canola Oil in a wok about 2 minutes, then remove and place on paper towel to drain.
- 5Stir Fry garlic in wok, about 10 seconds.
- 6Cook chicken.
- 7Add Spicy Sauce into wok and simmer then add cornstarch.
- 8Add eggplant and stir, about 30 seconds.
- 9Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chinese Eggplant (Aubergine) and Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 799.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 15.1 g