1/2 Photos of Spicy Chilli Bean Burgers
From Eat Better America. Sounds really good. Have to try this soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet.
- 2In medium bowl, mash beans with fork until no whole beans remain. Add cereal, oats, onions and egg; mix well. Shape mixture into 5 patties, each about 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 3Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add patties; cook over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- 4For each sandwich, place 1/4 cup spinach leaves and 1 tomato slice on bottom half of bun; top with bean burger and top half of bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chilli Bean Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 279.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beans in chili sauce