1/5 Photos of Spicy Chili Oil
1 hr 15 mins
A quick way to add spicy flavors to your stir fry, or roasted vegetables, or rub on baked potatoes before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cooking oil, chilies, garlic cloves and gingerroot into an ovenproof glass bowl with lid.
- 2Bake in 300 oven for 1 hour until garlic cloves and gingerroot are golden brown.
- 3Remove to wire rack to cool for 30 minutes.
- 4Line strainer with coffee filter or several layers of cheesecloth, strain oil into glass jar. Chill.
- 5Oil should be clear. Chill makes about 7/8 cups.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chili Oil
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1953.5
- Calories from Fat 1963
- Total Fat 218.1 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g