- 1182.95 ml raw broccoli florets
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 sliced garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml grated lemon rind
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange broccoli in a steamer, and steam covered, for 4 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, red pepper, and sliced garlic cloves, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, to pan and pour this over the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with lemon rind, and kosher salt, and serve.