1/1 Photo of Spicy Chile and Garlic Broccoli
weekend cooker's Note:
a different , but tasty side dish.
My Private Note
side di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange broccoli in a steamer, and steam covered, for 4 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- 2Place broccoli in a large bowl.
- 3Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil, red pepper, and sliced garlic cloves, and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add lemon juice, to pan and pour this over the broccoli.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon rind, and kosher salt, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chile and Garlic Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g