Recipe by Chef PotPie
I just saw a picture of this in Rachel Ray's new magazine, but I couldn't find the recipe in there. I guess somebody made an OOPS. So I Googled it and did find it on her magazine's website. This looks really good! I put garbanzos on my shopping list for this week!
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained (garbanzo beans)
- 1 orange, zest of, grated
- 1 cup golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In medium bowl mix together curry powder, brown sugar and salt.
- Add chickpeas and toss to coat.
- Bake the chickpeas on a parchment-lined baking sheet, stirring occasionally, until crunchy, about 60 minutes.
- Cool chickpeas thoroughly and then toss with zest and raisins.