1/1 Photo of Spicy Chickpea Dip (Hummus)
This is one of those easy dip recipes that can be throw together rather quickly. You can skip the cayenne pepper if you wish; its still yummy.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender and puree until the garlic is finely chopped (if preparing by hand, finely dice and mash the garlic, then mix with the other ingredients).
- 2Add the chickpeas and continue mixing to a smooth paste.
- 3Garnish with the cayenne pepper.
- 4Served at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chickpea Dip (Hummus)
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.8
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 374.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g