Recipe by Loves2Teach
This is one of those easy dip recipes that can be throw together rather quickly. You can skip the cayenne pepper if you wish; its still yummy.
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup tahini
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups chickpeas, Cooked
- kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender and puree until the garlic is finely chopped (if preparing by hand, finely dice and mash the garlic, then mix with the other ingredients).
- Add the chickpeas and continue mixing to a smooth paste.
- Garnish with the cayenne pepper.
- Served at room temperature or chilled.