Recipe by anonymous
I am addicted to these, and can not stop eating them. So delicious! I'm sure there are a lot of chicken wrap recipes, but had to share! I love it hot, I cook the chicken with hotsauce and BW3 Blazin (yes that's the hottest sauce-yummy!).
- 4 tortillas
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts (trimmed and cut in small pieces-with scissors, or rotisserie chicken aleady cooked-skip heating chic)
- 3 -4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- shredded cheese
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- extra virgin olive oil
- hot sauce (I use a mix of Skyline Chili hot sauce or tabasco and BW3 Blazin)
- sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, add about a tablespoon or more of extra virgin olive oil.
- Start to saute onions, for about 3 mins on medium heat.
- Add chicken and dash pepper in skillet. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Continue to saute on med-med/low heat.
- Add some hot sauce to the skillet, mix and cover. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender.
- Sprinkle tortilla with shredded cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- oLayer chicken mix, more hot sauce, lettuce and tomatoes. Fold tortilla.
- Spray tortilla with cooking spray and sear in frying pan for 1-2 mins each side.
- Opt>Top with sour cream.
- *Variation* Add cooked mexican rice to tortilla.