1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken Wraps
I am addicted to these, and can not stop eating them. So delicious! I'm sure there are a lot of chicken wrap recipes, but had to share! I love it hot, I cook the chicken with hotsauce and BW3 Blazin (yes that's the hottest sauce-yummy!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tortillas
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts (trimmed and cut in small pieces-with scissors, or rotisserie chicken aleady cooked-skip heating chic)
- 3 -4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- shredded cheese
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- extra virgin olive oil
- hot sauce (I use a mix of Skyline Chili hot sauce or tabasco and BW3 Blazin)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1In a skillet, add about a tablespoon or more of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2Start to saute onions, for about 3 mins on medium heat.
- 3Add chicken and dash pepper in skillet. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Continue to saute on med-med/low heat.
- 4Add some hot sauce to the skillet, mix and cover. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender.
- 5Sprinkle tortilla with shredded cheese, leaving about 1/2 inch border.
- 6oLayer chicken mix, more hot sauce, lettuce and tomatoes. Fold tortilla.
- 7Spray tortilla with cooking spray and sear in frying pan for 1-2 mins each side.
- 8Opt>Top with sour cream.
- 9*Variation* Add cooked mexican rice to tortilla.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 977.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 1092.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 73.8 g