Recipe by The Range Rover
This is one of my favorites. The way you serve this is you cut it, scoop it up and place on the plate salsa up. Make sure to let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes after taking it out of the oven, so it will slice.
- 1 jar salsa (spicy 15oz)
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese (less cheese if desired)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 12 tortillas (8 to 10 inchs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice breasts into 1/4 inch strips and fry.
- Next saute the onions, bellpeppers and garlic.
- Then you need to lightly toast your wraps in a skillet or by placing them over an open flame (like the burner of a gas stove).
- Shred the pepperjack cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the salsa and spread it on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Fill each wrap with chicken,part of the cheese and saute mix.
- Place wraps on top of the salsa and finish off by topping the wraps with the remaining cheese.
- Place pan in oven and cook for 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.