Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy to make very tasty too. Adjust the ingredients accordingly to how many you wish to make.
- 2 tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken breasts, strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2⁄3 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 chopped tomato
- 5 slices cucumbers
- chopped lettuce leaf
- In a bowl mix the chicken, chilli powder, curry powder and salt.
- Place the chicken on the baking tray.
- Bake in oven gas mark 6 for 20-30 minutes until chicken is well cooked.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the tortilla, put chopped lettuce on the tortilla, lay down strips of chicken then tomatoes and cucumber add more mayonnaise.
- Roll it up, and enjoy.