- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 kg chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the onion, honey, soy sauce, vinegar and seasonings until smooth.
- Combine mixture and chicken tenderloins in a large bowl.
- Cover and refridgerate for several hours or overnight.
- On the day of cooking prepare the yoghurt sauce by combining all of the ingredients and mixing well.
- Drain the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Cook on a heated, oiled grill plate, or on the BBQ, until cooked through.
- Serve drizzled with the Tangy Yoghurt.