Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy stovetop recipe which makes a tomato based sauce with chunks of chicken which you can serve over spaghetti squash or spaghetti.
- 1 small spaghetti squash, cooked and seperated into strands
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 large yellow onion, minced
- 1 bunch green onion
- 4 -5 cooked boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- lawry seasoning salt, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 3 -4 dashes frank red hot sauce
- 1 leek, chopped (optional)
- Heat the oil in the skillet over medium high heat, saute onion, and green onion.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, wine and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Pour over heated spaghetti squash and serve.