Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on a pineapple can. I haven't tried it yet but I'm definitely going to because it sounds really yummy!!!
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice
- 4 tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 1 (9 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- Heat the oil in a large saute pan.
- Add the chicken and onion, and cook together until golden.
- Add the spices and red pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
- Halve the pineapple slices, add to the pan with the juice, tomatoes and kidney beans.
- Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
it was good I did not have any Kidney beans so I used gonzo beans which was fine but it might be better with kidney. I did not use the pepper either. I also used canned tomatoes.