I found this recipe on a pineapple can. I haven't tried it yet but I'm definitely going to because it sounds really yummy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large saute pan.
- 2Add the chicken and onion, and cook together until golden.
- 3Add the spices and red pepper, and cook for 1 minute.
- 4Halve the pineapple slices, add to the pan with the juice, tomatoes and kidney beans.
- 5Cover and simmer 20-25 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- 6Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken With Pineapple
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.5
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 90.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 35.0 g