1/1 Photo of Spicy Chicken With Couscous
Rogue Red's Note:
This is a deliciously spicy low fat chicken dish. You control the spiciness with strength of the curry powder you add. You can even leave out the chicken to use it as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1/2 the oil in a frying pan and add the diced chicken.
- 2Cook until browned and put aside.
- 3Heat the rest of the oil in the frying pan and add the onions, zucchini, coriander, cumin and curry powder.
- 4Cook until the onion is transparent and the zucchini is soft.
- 5Add the chicken and the canned tomatoes and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile prepare the couscous.
- 7Add the sugar to the chicken mixture and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 8Serve over the couscous or mix together and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Chicken With Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.4 mg
- Sodium 93.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g