Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ooooh how I love seasoning, both as a noun and a verb. I'm always looking for new and fun ways to make ordinary dishes not so ordinary. This chicken treatment turned out to be a delicious success! Zippy, zingy, spicy, tangy all rolled into one. Definitely makes the usual chicken something special.
- 6 chicken tenderloins (boneless skinless)
- 3 tablespoons fat-free French dressing
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- preheat oven to 350.
- place chicken in foil lined baking pan.
- stab chickens with fork.
- mix all ingredients except chicken and pour over chickens.
- bake 20 min.